Odoo Customization & Process
An enterprise application must go by client’s way. Customization provides that personalized experience in an application, focusing on the client’s requirements and ideas, including Odoo Implementation Methodology and Odoo ERP Support & Maintenance. Odoo provides a fully functional package to meet an enterprise requirement, but there will always be something extra required by the clients. At Cybrosys Technologies, we analyze your requirements for additional needs and are thereby setting the right strategy for fulfilling the functionalities. We deliver high-end customization services, utilizing the Odoo Implementation Methodology, so that customers can use their applications to achieve their business goals. Extending Odoo’s modular approach, our technical team assists you in achieving all your desired needs, while also providing Odoo ERP Support & Maintenance.
We analyze the gap between the available features of Odoo and your requirements.
A study on the feasibility to do the requested modifications in Odoo without, compromising the performance as well as breaking default functionalities of the platform.
An estimation of the cost and duration and implementation will be shared with you.
We wait for your approval to proceed further.
The platform will be developed as per the needs and requirements also as per the standards.
Multiple integrated, as well as unit testing, will be undertaken to estimate the reliability.
Leaders Corporate have customized 50+ solutions for their valued clients
Why choose leaders corporate as your partner?
- Cost-efficient solutions
- Considers all parameters and don’t tamper with default functionalities
- In-depth knowledge in technical as well as functional aspects
- Strict following of standardized procedures
- High coding standards and reliability
- Ease in maintenance operations
- Performance remains steady throughout the functioning
- Cheap and non-reliable solutions
- Will not consider all parameters and may break default functioning.
- Will not be an expert in understanding the technical and functional aspects of the platform.
- May deviate from the standardized development path
- Lower coding standards.
- Complications in maintenance operations
- May indicate performance issues in the long run