Able to manage web environment design, deployment, development and maintenance activities. Perform testing and quality assurance of web sites and web applications.
- Job Id: IWA-008
- Dept: Administrative
- Experience: 1+ Years
- Package: Market Competitive
- Identify or document backup or recovery plans.
- Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- Identify, standardize, and communicate levels of access and security.
- Determine sources of Web page or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Create and operate internal and external web sites, or to manage projects, such as e-marketing campaigns.
- Install or configure web server software or hardware to ensure that directory structure is well-defined, logical, secure, and that files are named properly.
- Check and analyze operating system or application log files regularly to verify proper system performance.